Re: Attitudes about K.

Apr 10, 1996 08:32 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Paul:

Glad to see your response.

I would like to mention that from what I have seen on listening-l, there
is wide ranging very open unrestricted views are expressed there. Again
as I had earlier mentioned, as for factual matters, there are a number of
people on that list who know or have access to much of the material
relating to K and his works.

Secondly, as for Sloss' Book, I look up on it with a very large grain of
salt. If she had published the book while K was alive, it would have
provided an opportunity for getting a feedback from K. She waited until K
died and then published the book and she is not a young person. She is in
her sixties and she was fully grown adult to have written and published
the book when K was alive if she wanted to.

	.....doss