Re: TI membership list

Apr 09, 1996 10:04 PM
by Drpsionic

Alan,
I think I answered you question in other posts, but in case they got lost in
the e-mail machine, the problem is not with the expression of freedom.
 That's a good thing.  What I question is the wisdom of the context in which
the word is placed.  It really sounds like we are looking for a fight with
other theosophists, which, while great fun, is not exactly how we may want TI
as an organziation (gad! I hate that word) to be presented.
We don't want to come off as creating something purely for the purpose of
putting down our fellow theosophists, no matter how much they deserve it.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker