Krishnaj and higher powers

Apr 09, 1997 12:40 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

When I read that, it occurred to me that I think "higher powers" are guiding
me too ... namely my Higher Self ... namely, I believe that everyone else's
Higher self is guiding them to. I believe we all have our guardian angels or
wnatever one wishes to call it, our share of higher powers, so I don't think
it at all unusual that Krishaj had them too. His may have inspired a more
advanced human being than I am and most of us are, but I think the mechanics
are the same. That still leaves open the question of Masters or Teachers as
guides. Well, imagine what you will, but again Krishnaj is not the only one
thus blessed, if he was, which I think may be so because he was
extraordinarily gifted.

Liesel