Re: hostile?

Apr 09, 1996 02:49 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I must have been mistaken.  I thought that one of the purposes of TI was to
try to get along with the other theosophical groups, not insult them by
implication.  The way the word "free" is being placed in the preamble it
implies very obviously that we see ourselves as superior to everyone else.
 In spite of the fact that we obviously are, it is not going to dealing with
them easier.
Oh well, I Iike a bit of hostility now and then.  It keeps the blood pressure
from dropping too low.  And what's the point of doing something if no one
gets mad at you for doing it?

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker