Re: TI membership list

Apr 07, 1996 01:00 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

I like "Free" too. As for defining what it means, one could do one's PhD
thesis on that. Let it mean whatever it means to individual members, as long
as it's some sensible kind of free... like free love isn't our style, &
being free of one's body none of us are yet; what it means in terms of
actions &ethics is debatable, I would say free within Ahimsa.

Liesel