You've done well

Mar 02, 1996 00:40 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:22 PM 3/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>                           Foreword
>
>A slightly different version of the article which follows was
>originally submitted for puiblication in ~The Theosophical
>Journal~ but was not used, although the endnote to it was.
>
>It has been adapted and reissued with a view to helping forward
>the work of The Theosophical Study Group in Bristol and any
>similar groups which may develop.

Alan:

That's very like (if we remove national and personal characteristics) what
I'm coming to believe, and have said in "Ruminations". I therefore approve
with all my heart. What I'm having trouble with is in trying to understand
why anyone could object to, or reject what you said. That's a problem.

If something as eminently reasonable as that statement could cause offense,
it will be interesting to see what a cyclone could be raised by my words
which are nowhere near as inoffensive.

all the best

alexis