Re: Protest Unconstitutional Bill

Feb 10, 1996 06:49 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Good for your nephew, Miles. It sound as if he'd actually be going to a
school where he'd learn something. Our schools seem to try to improve too.
I'm not too much in touch, because my grandkids live in Virginia. My mailing
address is Syracuse NY, & the town of Syracuse has several "magnet" schools
where they team teach & the kids od projects, & etc.

I thought of something else theosophical. There is something called "The
Round Table". It's like a club, or Cub Scouts for theosophical kids. Does
anyone have any information about the Roundtable? Also, the Order of Service
has a unit for parents. There's always a section for parents on theri
magazine "For The Love of Life". TOS publishes several children's books.
There's 1 on animal stories to which I contributed a story about a Parisian
alley cat. There was also an attempt at a children's magazine, which folded
after 2 editions. I contributed to that.

Liesel
Member TI, HR, 5thRR