Re: Remove us from your mailing lists

Feb 04, 1996 10:53 AM
by ti

In message <960204113439_135497649@emout09.mail.aol.com>, CAJI@aol.com
writes

>Please remove the following addresses from all of your blind mailing lists
>immediately.
>
>caji@pobox.com
>caji@aol.com
>
>Thank you,
>caji

I don't know what a "blind" mailing address is!  If you post to any of
the theosophy lists @vnet.net, then you make your e-mail address known
to my system as a matter of course.  In other words, if you publish it,
then all subscribers know it.  TI does not have any facility for
automating mail shots - perhaps there is some confusion here?

I am copying this message to John Mead, who administers the theosophy
lists, in the hope that he can shed some light on your problem, which I
do not understand.

AB
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: