Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach Paradigm shifts

Dec 31, 1995 07:45 PM
by MK Ramadoss

At 024500 PM 12/30/95 -0500 Liesel wrote:
>>Doss:
>Glad to see you also enjoy the diversity of our TS. It keeps you fresh &
>alive & on your toes ... don't you think?
>
>Re Sri Ram saying he was a "student" ... they all said that I think even
>HPB said that... but if my memory serves me right Sri Ram was also a
>well-trained clairvoyant. Being that somehow gives a deeper dimension. They

I have been to several of his lectures over the years and the only
mention of his clairvoyance was that when someone brought it up he simply
mentioned that it is personal to him and did not make much of fuss about it.

I have seen him go about in a most unabtrusive way that I did not
know much about him until he was made the Vice President. Later I found
that he was a math major in his undergraduate studies and was trained in
journalism when Annie Besant published a paper is support of Indian
Independence. He had an unusual command of english language and I was told
that when very important letters are sent out by C Jinarajadasa he always
showed the draft to Sri Ram because it was CJ's opinion that Sri Ram's
understanding of english language and use of words were so good that CJ did
not want any of his important letters misunderstood or did not communicate
what he wanted to communicate.

I have also seen some of his correspondence to some members and one
can feel the language which oozed with frankness and friendliness that was
very real. Radha Burnier who is her daughter also has followed his
footsteps and her letters also have this very good characteristic.

I have wandered to much. Just tit bits when you brought up Sri Ram's
clairvoyance. Have you heard anything more on his clairvoyance?

..doss

>have insight into matters which an ordinary person doesn't have. I'm not

Yes. I did see two occasions in which Sri Ram's judgement was correct.

...doss