Re: Hynoptism

Dec 31, 1996 06:45 AM
by liesel

>Liesel:
>> What I use
>>as touchstone is that anything that tires you out is sapping your energies &
>>not good for you. We once had a psychic woman as member of our Study Center.
>>I noticed that I got tired whenever I talked to her for a while. To me that
>>indicated that she was pulling on my energy to do her thing. So I tried to
>>stay away from her.
>
>That sounds like my mother. After I grew up two different psychic individuals
>told me she was sapping my energy. I feel much better if I limit my visits
with
>her to once a month. I've always wondered what kind of strange karma we had.
>
>Ann E. Bermingham

-----Ann
My mom sapped my energy too but she did it by being very demanding. Dunno
whether you'd be interested in this book. I found it very healing.

"In Her Image The Unhealed Daughter's Search for Her Mother"
Kathie Carlson 1989-90 Shambhala Publications 300 Mass. Ave.
Boston 02115

>The first part describes all the negative things mothers & daughters do to
each other. The second part describes ways of healing.

Liesel
member Theosophy International
Member Human Race 5th Root