Re: The movement towards central . . .

Dec 31, 1996 04:04 AM
by MK Ramadoss

At 025300 PM 12/31/95 -0500 Ann wrote:
>MK Ramadoss:
>> The fact that there are individuals who are very active in both
>>organizations cannot also be ignored.
>
> There are individuals who are members of Adyar TS Co-Masonry ES and the
>LCC. All at the same time. Being in contact with them I can assure you that
>they never bring business from one group over to another in public nor do they
>discuss such business except in private. The CIA would envy such a
>tight-lipped bunch.
>
>As for the public meeting of the Co-Masons during the Summer Session of 1994
>there was no public statement about the struggles behind the scenes. I was
>there along with many others who were observing the ritual.
>
>Ann E. Bermingham

Ann

Glad to see your post. As for your statement that the individuals who are
members of TS Co-M ES LCC etc. at the same time I am glad they do not
bring business from one group to another in public. If some thing is going
on in private that is can raise questions. It is good that there was no
public statement about the strugges behind the scenes. The group Co-M which
conducted the meeting at the Summer Session of 1994 was the minority group
which wanted the Paris directed remote control in the US. No wonder no one
brought this up since it would have raised more questions than that can be
answered convincingly.

We all saw the "litigation" "prone" situation where finally at Boston
Lodge it has been reported that 1/4 million dollars were wasted to pay the
lawyers with the result we now have two theosophical lodges in Boston
instead of one. And the leadership of TSA did not want anyone to know what a
waste of money in Boston and why and did not disclose to or discuss with the
members. At least I would not have known about the details but for the
messages here.

Everyone understands that TSA has nothing to do legally or otherwise with
Co-M or any other organization.

Now I see the is Co-M initiated litigation in Denver Federal District Court
which in the end cost double or triple that amount of lawyer's fees I am
wondering why the common membership does not avoid such huge waste of funds.
These are "trust" funds meant to be used philanthrophic and other ways to
help Humanity and not help expensive three piece suit litigators.

As a simple person the above are my simple concerns. Hope you understand.

.Ann

PS: In another unrelated matter did you also read the most recent issue of
AT where financial figures were printed. Did you notice that for the year
ending 3/95 close to one million dollars was lost due to "market"
fluctuations. I have requested more info on this and waiting to get them.