Re: Hypnotism

Dec 30, 1996 00:52 AM
by liesel

>Bee
I was taught from theosophy -scratch that hypnotism wasn't good for you. The
whole thrust of Theosophy is to develop your will intelligence bodies &
etc. & if you give power over yourself to any outside entity live human
dead human or other you're not building up yourself spiritually. As long
as you came near the subject this goes for most channeling too. What I use
as touchstone is that anything that tires you out is sapping your energies &
not good for you. We once had a psychic woman as member of our Study Center.
I noticed that I got tired whenever I talked to her for a while. To me that
indicated that she was pulling on my energy to do her thing. So I tried to
stay away from her.

Liesel

Hi all