Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach Paradigm shifts

Dec 29, 1996 04:48 PM
by MK Ramadoss

At 055700 AM 12/30/95 -0500 Liesel wrote:

>Eldon
>
>I think you've got a good point there. The Adyar TS *is* moving into being a
>group of fellow seekers some wiser than others and that *is* brand new I
>hadn't thought of it. That's why we're having changing over pains. But we'd
>better settle it because the succession of gurus has fizzled out. It looks
>like we're going to be a community of seekers from here on in. I haven't

In a very interesting response that Sri Ram the then President made a
statement that he is a fellow student of wisdom. So this does not seem to be
a new idea.

>study "Unknown phenomena..." I've read & gotten at least something out of
>Kapra Prygogene Particle Physics Teilhard bio-feedback Tibetan
>Buddhism Ayurevedic Medicine Shamanism Quantum Theory. & just now I'm
>wading through a book from which I can but garner a few ideas but
>worthwhile ones "Trialogues at The Edge of The West" Abraham McKenna &
>Sheldrake. Those are the ones I remember. There must be others. I don't know
>of any other belief system that leads its members into such a diversity of
>knowledge. To me that's the very best Adyar has to offer.... God's infinite
>diversity.

It is the diversity and openness that has kept my continued
interest. It is freedom in one sense.

..doss