(none)

Dec 28, 1996 09:54 AM
by jem

>>John
I think that's a good idea for starters in spite of the fact thsat we have
19 revisions & going through the process you suggest would take quite a
while. But I think maybe at the end we could see where we were going. Would
we convince anybody to change their minds I wonder or are we looking for a
compromise getting together of all factions?

Liesel<<

I was just suggesting it as good system which allows both sides equal
oppurtunity to present their side. It helps to "structure" a fair
presentation.

I doubt it would change minds but it would show an honest attempt
to be totally fair and produce a document which answered many questions.

peace -

john mead