Re: Opposing forces?

Dec 28, 1996 03:43 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Liesel your description of the Dark Brotherhood is perhaps one of the
very best that I have ever seen. I think that you are exactly right. G de P
says that we are all members of the Hierarchy of Compassion by
virtue of having love in our hearts. So it stands to reason that we are
also members of the Dark Brotherhood by virtue of having fear
and egotism in our hearts. Thanks for the neat posting.

Jerry S.