RE: New Web Pages

Dec 20, 1996 07:46 AM
by Peter Walstra

>For those of you who are Alice Bailey fans or merely curious here are two web
>addresses for offshoots of her group. The second is still being worked on but
>looks interesting. Here my enthusiasm for the internet rivals that of
>Ramadoss.
>
>http://www.oneworld.org/worldgoodwill
>
>http://emporium.turnpike.net/N/ngws
>
>Happy Surfing!
>
>Ann E. Bermingham

Thanks it's a good thing to exchange 'addresses' for the Net
be that mailing lists newsgroups http or ftp....
For newbies with specific interests that can save a lot of surfing time. Not
that this cannot be fun but it can save money too for those of us who have a
private account.

Yours most enthusiastically

/* Peter */
Member Theosophy International