Re: TS Bylaws

Dec 20, 1996 04:35 AM
by jem

> In re-reading the bylaws revisions there are three underlying yet
>related factors cited when dealing with the substantial and fundamental
>changes proposed. The are 01 General Council of TS has asked that certain
>features be incorporated into all national rules 02 Requests by General
>Council 03 To comply with international rules/regulations 04
>International President has recommended certain provision be placed in
>national bylaws.
>
> Due to the citation of the above underlying/related factors there
>appears to be a perception in the minds of some members that somehow the
>General Council and International President are calling the shots and the
>National Board is zealous in following them and trying to implement them
>and that too in a very great hurry and without giving any time for
>discussing them.

so...

did these changes really come from Adyar or not??

as a TSA member I assumed so. Could someone get a fax/comment/e-mail
from Adyar stateing "their" position on the changes??

clearly it is presented as "Adyar-suggested". Does the TSA already have
these communications? and if so they should be distributed for verification.

this is very curious.

>PS: As most of the members of the National Board and the International
>President are not on this newslist I am mailing a copy to them by Snailmail
>for information.

time is rather important. could you Fax the Adyar/International board??
I'd like to see a response.

peace -

john mead
jem@vnet.net