Re: Internet/TAFs

Dec 20, 1996 00:45 AM
by liesel

>MKR comment:
>
> If you look at the past it is some of the extra ordinary individuals and
>small groups of individuals who have have impacted progress. The TAFs quote
>above seem to show us a way. There is a great potential for us here to
>contribute to Theosophy via the Internet.
>
> Any comments?
>
> ...doss

Doss I think we've already begun to do this. We started out as individuals
from the various factions & we've gotten to be a fairly cohesive group. I
think some of our discussion have been really fruitful ... like for instance
the one a while ago about karma.

Also I've made several new friends whom I value.

What I miss in all this is that we who know more or less what theosophy is
all about are batting various subjects back & forth. There isn't anything
much for a beginner & I think that's sorely needed. We need more members.
We have I think a good doctrine to live by but we're not making a
tremendous effort to let other people know about it. There should be a sub
Theos list for basic Theosophy run by someone who knows how to do it or a
group taking turns.

Liesel