Re: Uranus in Aquarius

Dec 19, 1996 09:44 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Chuck Cosimano:
>Actually public transporation is a rather bad analogy as it places the
>individual in an unacceptable position of dependence on the schedules of the
>services in question. The internet is more like a car than the postal
>service. It gives the individual the freedom to maneuver in ways that
>previous methods of communication did not. And once home virtual reality
>set-ups are practical with modems that can handle them it will be possible
>to have meetings inside cyberspace without having to physically travel to
>them at all.

Hmm. I was using public trans because I was thinking of the "group" something
that is connected with the sign of Aquarius. From your description perhaps it
would be more like the transporter or holodeck on the Star Trek series.

- Ann E. Bermingham

PS BTW Chuck do live in the Chicago area? Your name seems very familiar to
me.