Re: Nutritious theosophy

Dec 14, 1996 02:51 PM
by eldon

Liesel:

>> [Jerry S]:
>>All human organizations are problematic ...

>Well then maybe the answer is that if we get large & unwieldly we
>break the whole thing down into small independent units loosely
>functioning together.

This sort of sounds like the Theosophical Network of the 1980's.
There was no HQ or central organization just an attempt to provide
information about all the different theosophical groups and lodges.
Every group was listed on an equal basis and no one was in charge.
The groups could be loosely functioning together because they could
cooperate on projects of mutual interest. But there was no objects
to accept no bylaws no overall organization to join nor membership
cards issued.

-- Eldon