Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

Dec 14, 1996 08:02 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

>From: guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk Dr. A.M.Bain
>Subject: Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

> >> The current
> >movement toward "equality" is one in which women are trying
> >to be more like men. This has already resulted in sever
> >psychological damage to many women and some men.
> >

> > Jerry S.
> > Member Theosophy international
> >
> >I am sorry I haven't finished. Another thing I wanted to mention was
> about this last statement. I have heard this from some men and non-feminist
> women before and I don't agree. I hate to be labeled a feminist just
> because I do what I want and I don't let my gender be an issue unless it is
> walking down the street at midnight. If being "like a man" means not
> putting up with being forced to mindlessly obey to cook and clean against
> your will to abstain from developing your intellectual and creative
> abilities stay home and not work and develop the abibilities associalted
> with that to be paid less for the same work to work twice as hard to get
> the same recognition than OK. If Being free to create and BE means that one
> is imitating men-then what's wrong with it? A man is not those things any
> more than a woman. If Nietshze and Plato great philosophers thought women
> not more intelligent or able than mere animalstheir words not mine then
> WOW!!!SOCIETY!!!not gender

LOUD APPLAUSE! - Without distinction of sex creed etc. etc.

Alan OUI indeed!
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race.

Don't blame good old Nietzsche. He was a product of his times during which
women were thought to have smaller brains. Ir was considered better
for women not to study the sciences & Math because it would be too
taxing on their child bearing capacities. etc. etc. everyone
including the women of the day really believed this.