Re: Dangerous TSA Bylaw Changes Part 02

Dec 14, 1996 07:06 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Hey guys

You seem to exclude that a democratic organization can have a strong
leader. I think an organization in which everyone knows the score &
has valid opinions needs a stronger leader to guide it than one
where the leader just has to get up & say "We're going to do such &
such." & then everybody bows down low & says "Yassu!"

Liesel
Member Theosophy International
Member Human Race