Neo-theosophy

Dec 13, 1996 11:03 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

To all member of Theos-l:

Today I visited the web site of The White Mountain Education Association whose
address was posted by someone on our mailing list. It was referred to as
Neo-theosophy.

An amalgation of HPB Bailey Sarayadarian and Roerich it seemed to lean more
towards Bailey. I will leave each of you to review the page for yourself
http://www.primenet.com/~wtmtn/index.html but I will say this. While I was
scrolling through the material I got a clear view of it. It was "I've seen
this all before." It was like knowledge was being repackaged and being
distributed through another yet another organization. Good or bad idea?

-Ann E. Bermingham