Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

Dec 13, 1996 09:26 PM
by guru

> Alan:
> >the "name" of God is given as YHWH or Yahweh or in HPB's time
> >Jehovah. This name is a variant form of the Hebrew verb "to be" and
> >intelligently understood hence such phrases as "whoever has
> >ears to hear" represents insofar as human awareness is
> >capable of knowing what it means the fact of eternal being or
> >being-ness *as such*.
>
> That's great news to me. I wonder if this is being shared from the pulpit?

Not very likely - but the bishops and the college theologians
all know it. Hypocrisy and expediency hold their heads high as
always.

> >To put it another way we as monads are part of the All.
>
> I agree with this. Yoga is my tool. meditation gives you the insight to
> the above statement.
>
> Anne

A while back my Lodge had a debate-cum-discussion on
reincarnation. At the end we took a vote - around 66 percent
agreed that reincarnation was a fact. So - it must be as it
was decided by the democratic process .....

Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race.