Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

Dec 12, 1996 07:47 PM
by guru

> Some responses to Eldon's posting:
>

> >What we will find in the future I think is that as physical
> >gender differences disappear that anyone can live out an
> >individually-appropriate mix of masculine and feminine qualities
> >without regard to the size of their nose the color of their
> >eyes nor their reproductive plumbing.
>
> This will not happen in any of our lifetimes and I
> rather think it a pipedream albeit a nice one. The current
> movement toward "equality" is one in which women are trying
> to be more like men.

This is a pretty sweeping generalization Jerry - I don't see
how you could reasonably substantiate it. I know a number of
feminists working for equality and *none* of them is like a man
- they are women all the way through. One woman who entered the
fray in a "male" manner had a hard ride ... hasn't been around
much since either.

> This has already resulted in sever
> psychological damage to many women and some men.

Supporting evidence?

> The answer is not for one sex to imitate the other but for
> the two to combine in a monadic-like unity. I do not
> believe that this will ever happen on Globe D.
>
> Jerry S.
> Member Theosophy international

No.

Alan :-