RE: JHE and Bailey

Dec 12, 1996 05:11 AM
by Peter Walstra

>My position was one of an investigator. I was a person
>knowledgeable about HPB but less so about AAB. Arvind was
>knowledgeable about AAB but less so about HPB. So I proposed a
>dialogue and comparison of ideas for our mutual education. As
>for "neo-theosophy" I perceive it as a system distinct from pre
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>1895 theosophy. I don't think Saradarian really entered the
^^^^^^^^^^^
>discussions. He used to drop in and out of SD classes I used to
>hold and I used to invite him to do public talks at the LA
>Branch twice a year. Otherwise I didn't have much contact with
>him. He lives in Arizona now.

>Jerry HE
>International Theosophist

A couple of months ago I ran into some books of Saraydarian for
the first time he seems to have written quite a few just like every other
well-known theosophist ;-.
Trying to expand my Theosophy-related horizon I would be most
pleased to learn something more about him and this Aquarian
Educational Group. Anyone can tell me some more or refer me
to some address in Cyberspace?
Thanx...

/* Peter */
Member Theosophy International