Re: Members-at-large and interent

Dec 11, 1996 02:34 AM
by Lewis Lucas

<snip>
> ... I wish that I could have had theos-l 30
> or so years ago when I was grappling with these subjects and
> learning all on my own. If I feel anything its probably envy. I am
> a member at large and except for computer networking have
> not had a chance to share views or discuss these subjects with
> others.
>
> Jerry S.

YES! Finally a way to link members who don't have access to a local
group. I too live to far from the nearest group in Atlanta to
attend programs as often as I would like. I love being able to
"discuss" theosophy or even just vicariously participate in
discussions while lurking as frequently as I choose -- which is
nearly every day!

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu