Re J00 H-E Bylaws and Bailey

Dec 10, 1996 10:08 AM
by M K Ramadoss

On 10 199512 Jerry Hejka-Ekins wrote:

><clip>
> Moreover I must confess that some of the later findings of
> those psychic diggings in the Earth's past history have been
> to my mind far more interesting and on the while more
> consistent than any fiction that I have yet set eyes on.
> And I refer mainly to matters yet unpublished but which
> will I believe soon be published under the title: "~Man
> How Whence and Whither~" p viii.
>
> ~Man Whence How and Whither~ was published in 1913. Read
> through as early an edition as you can find and I think you will
> discover all of the main characters in Bailey's hierarchy already
> outlined.
<clip>

It is my recollection that some of the material was serialized in
Adyar Theosophist before they were put in a book form and published.
May be this source should also be checked.

> <clip>
> JHE
> Remember Krishnamurti's "Truth is a pathless land" speech that he
> gave in 1930? That was protest against the "spiritual authority"
> held by the TS at the time. Van der Leeuw was alluding to this

Before he died Krishnaji held a private discussion session in
which he was questioned and discussed the issue of Spritual Hierachy and
the TS and at some time in the future I hope to see it published. I do
not know if Krishnaji had indicated his personal preference on publishing
the discussion. I believe that he would never have discussed this issue
unless he felt that it is something on which he has something to say. Let
us wait for its publication. I hope it is not something shocking for some
Theosophists.

...doss