To: Simon Webber

Dec 08, 1996 00:23 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Simon

Thanks for putting that really inspiring newsletter of the WTYF on
theos-news. To comment on just one thing it contains you talk about
the fusion of heart & mind. I think you're fortunate to have intuited
this before you were 30. I came upon it in late middle age.

Most important we e-mail participants who belong to
the United States Theosophical movement have
just been talking about what we could do to attract more young
people to Theosophy. I think I've heard of the WTYF vaguely...
and years ago but is it in
existence in our country now? And what can we especially the younger
members do to have an active Youth organization in our country? There
are several young people on this mailing list interested in this question
& I think a few of us oldsters are too. We need to attract more young
people to our organization. Anything you can tell us about how to do
this would be most welcome.

Liesel

--OAA19963.818364855/future.dreamscape.com--