none

Nov 25, 1995 06:06 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

The following has been adapted by me for local non-internet
well-wishers and potential members for distribution among those
who do not as yet have internet access but wish to support
our endeavours. TI members are welcome to use it for the same
purpose:

THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL comprises those who subscribe to the
objects of Theosophy but in a more up to date form based on
suggestions by John Mead J.Crocker and others of the Internet
community and expressed thus:

1. To form a nucleus within the universal human family without
discrimination with regard to sex including sexual
orientation creed class or color.

2. To encourage and engage in the study of comparative religion
theosophy philosophy and the scientific method according to
individual ability and inclination.

3. To investigate unexplained laws of nature and unrealized
human potential and abilities.

THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL is simply a Theosophical Network
whereby it is sufficient to declare one's sympathy and/or
allegiance to the three objects and to be registered as having
done so. No belief system is required *nor assumed to be held*
by any member.

There are fees no subscriptions although voluntary
donations and/or contributions *could* be made to specific
projects or even individuals for particular and specified
purposes. As THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL does not have and does not
need rules whether anyone participates in or supports any such
activity is an entirely personal matter.

Travelling together

Alan Bain.
--
Member Theosophy International.
Please send E-mail to: guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk

NAME
ADDRESS

Signed:
I am willing to keep a register of members and to publish the
same on the theos lists from time to time.

Any mailshots are I suggest best organized locally by local
members. As I am geared up to booklet and newsletter
production I am willing to undertake the collation and editing
of *short* articles and news items promoting our objects. I
could issue a newletter locally and also upload an ASCII text
version for theos readers possibly for them to download and
issue a printed version in their own local areas. as also with
this text.

Alan.