Re: parochial schools

Nov 23, 1995 04:13 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Ann

Thinking against the accepted norm is frowned upon in many circles
not only religious ones. People like to stay in their accustomed rut.

I've had similar experiences with other people's children. Someone
didn't know how to handle a grammar school aged child who very evidently
had some kind of ESP. I asked to be able to talk to him but never got a
chance. People just like to take care of their own kids & never mind
whether you have something constructive to contribute or not. I've
gotten so I seldom give parents advice anymore or not at all. It's
just not wanted. Besides suppose you really say something wrong.
You'll never hear the end of it.

Liesel

Liesel.