JRC/RJI

Nov 10, 1995 05:54 AM
by RIhle

JRC
Greetings R I think I met you at a TS Annual Summer thing several years
ago ... good to see your inadvertantly enigmatic presence here on the
list -: ...

RJI
I thought I should show up from time to time since I will be taking over
the T.S. in a few years.

JRC
Good lord man why in the *world* would you want to do *that*?

RJI
I didn't say I want to; I just said I will be. If the international
president feels it is appropriate to try to officially influence the
doctrinal tone of the Society by publicly praying to the Masters for their
help and blessings she shouldn't take it amiss when one or more actually
show up to straighten things out.

Intention is everything

Richard Ihle