Is there any way . . . ?

Nov 07, 1995 04:07 AM
by Coherence

Does anyone know if there is a way to retrieve previous correspondence from
this board.

On afternoon my computer CRASHED AND BURNED wiping out many files
and programs. I have spent the last two days trying to reformat and restore
everything not fun.

I am interested in receiving Theos-L letters which were posted between
Thursday Nov 02 and Nov 07 at about noon.

Any help you all could provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.