re re monads

Nov 05, 1995 04:18 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Liesel writes:

LD
>Re Jerry H-E's remarks
>
>Seems to me that theosophical concepts aren't that difficult for
>people top lewrn any more. TOday a lot more people understand
>them at least somewhat.

JHE
That has not been my experience.

LD
>Dera Jerry I find it interesting that you think that you can't
>assume that every theosophical author is saying the same thing
>as every other.

JHE
Oh I *can* make that assumption. I just won't.

LD
>That means that even the authors have individual differences
>let alone the students.

JHE
That's right.

LD
>That being so why do you condemn some of the authors?

JHE
You have been under this misapprehension almost since you came on
theos-l and my guess is that you have become quite confortable
in this belief--so I almost hate to point this inconsistency out
to you.

LD
>Different people respond to different vibes & since we all
>seem to be made that way why do you object so much?

JHE
I have no objections to people's differences. In fact: viva la
difference!

Jerry HE

CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org