Re: Ignoring 95%

Nov 01, 1995 08:08 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Daniel:< Whether Dr. Algeo and I are motivated by fear
or not in our criticisms of Johnson's books is really not the issue. The
issue is whether our criticisms of Johnson's work have merit or not.>

Not. certainly no more merit than Paul's books have

Daniel:<I do have a degree in psychology but I will not attempt to
analyze Johnson's psyche. In-stead I will continue to review various
ideas hypotheses and issues in Johnson's books about the
Theosophical Masters.>

If you really do have a degree in psychology Dan
then you really should know what the word obsession means.
Please think about this.

Jerry S.