Re: To Aki re steiner-l

Sep 29, 1995 01:10 AM
by Mark A. Foster

Paul,

Thanks for welcoming me to the list. I have been impressed so far with
the quality of the postings. Though, like anywhere - cyberspace or three-
dimensional space - what you find is real people dealing with real
problems and dilemnas. I do not expect a utopia. According to Thomas
More's pun, a utopia is a good place (eutopia) that's no place (utopia)
<g>.

Unfortunately, I find that I do not follow some of the postings, but I
will try. My knowledge of Theosophical doctrine is cursory. Hopefully,
that will begin to change as I read the postings on the list.

Mark Foster