To Aki re steiner-l

Sep 26, 1995 07:46 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Aki:<- is our goal to promote the Fraternity of Man or not?
<
<What is your opinion?

Good question. I think I see my own goal as the
realization that the "Fraternity of Man" is already a fact.
I have read a lot of Steiner, and I can see problems
down the road, when people start saying things that
are in opposition to the beliefs of others. If I thought
such a cooperative effort would bear any real fruit, I
would champion it. But I have grave reservations.
Have we, for example, accomplished anything
worthy of our efforts with Daniel H, yet?

Jerry S.