abortion

Sep 24, 1995 08:27 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Brenda,

To back up your stand. The guys can talk all they want, &
present all sorts of logical and illogical arguments. The fact
of the matter still is that the women are the ones who carry &
give birth to the babies. It's the woman who lends her body to
this, not the man, & it's the woman who usually does most of
the time consuming nurturing of offspring into adulthood. That
being so, I can't see anyone disputing that it's the woman's
choice whether she wants to spend part of her life doing this
or not. We are not men's chattels or slaves any longer.

Liesel