Re: Bailey, PSYCHIC and NOETIC

Sep 09, 1995 11:49 PM
by Aprioripa

>Patrick, I really tire of arguing with you the Bailey viewpoint endlessly.

 Ok, we're discussing ideas, but please feel free to remain silent. If I
recall, I have not mentioned her except in response to your negative
statements. I like to discuss issues, principles and our experiences in
applying theosophy to our lives.

>We cannot meet, I fear,

 We are all brothers as spiritual souls.

>because you fail to recognize that you (I mean
>Bailey) are not teaching source THEOSOPHY,

 There are many sources through which the Mahatma's work, Bailey is one
of many.

>but instead quite a different
>system, with its own rules and ideas.

 HPB and AAB taught the same principles and rules of the path. On this
list these principles are enjoyably discussed.

Peace,
Patrick