Re: PSYCHIC and the NOETIC

Sep 08, 1995 03:04 AM
by Aprioripa

 Yea, a wonderful topic.

 I like to talk about this in terms of planes, the psychic being from
the etheric to the lower mental and the Noetic being from the higher mental
through the atmic above which is the Monad. Thoughts?

 I've drawn diagrams about this that I can post in MIME format. Does
anyone know if this would work our listprocessor?

Cheers,
Patick