re: CWL & JHE

Sep 01, 1995 09:30 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Brenda:
>And he says that man on other planets is part of the ecosystem of each
>planet, living harmoniously with the planet's elements, temperatures,
>atmosphere, etc.

In my spiritual sojourns, both my former yoga teacher, a Kriya yogi, and Edgar
Cayce stated that there were other life forms on other planets. They just
weren't on the physical plane. Only earth was populated with physical forms.

I'm not saying they or anyone else is right on this, I'm just noting an
interesting correlation between different sources.

- ann