Re: In the Lion's Den

Aug 31, 1995 06:37 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> Do you feel confronted? You should...I am fulfilling my calling
> in the Lion's Den. You are being Called! Will you talk with me
> or will you hide your face? Will you walk with me or will you
> run away?
>
> Daniel
> Evangelical Polemist
> 1Pet3:15

I will pray for you - you are clearly in a highly emotional and
unbalanced condition. I may begin to take you *a little* more
seriously when I hear that you are prepared to look into the
source materials from which your "Evangelic Polemic" has been
derived. If you continue in the way of this latest posting, I
will, along with most of the folk on the list, I suspect, run
away as fast as my legs can carry me.

Alan Bain, D.D. (ex-SBL and AAR).