Re: To Rick & Liesel

Aug 29, 1995 11:10 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Jerry,

Re "only Adyar has dared to try to further their work by
extending it into new territory & they are soundly crIticized
for their efforts by the other TS's"
I think that Adyar also has the largest membership.... correct
me if I'm wrong.

Lewis Lucas wrote a point of view today, which I thoroughly
agree with. "They (AB & CWL) even went so far as to say that
more would be learned about these subjects in the future, and
we should therefore consider the latest information on the
subject...

"In 1 of the Mahatma Letters ... there was some discussion
about how easy it was for error to creep into letters"
(transmitted to &) "written by their chelas...." in the SD '
There are references to it being all that could be safely given
out at the time. It seems to me these factors should be taken
into consideration by the present day student." That's much
more succinct than what I've been saying.

Liesel