Re: Do the Masters exist?

Aug 28, 1995 08:02 AM
by LIESEL

K Paul,

To me matriarchies are just as unacceptable as patriarchies.
It's not that men rule women or vice versa, it's that you're
supposed to do what the boss tells ya, yassuh, ma'am, whatever
sex the boss happens to be. I would like to be able to try out
an organization which works by concensus. Where the femaleness
comes in is that I've read that women are more inclined to work
by concensus than men who've been raised to be competitive.
That may not be true, or it may be changing. I think theos-l
works somewhat by concensus.
Liesel

Liesel