Re: Do the Masters exist?

Aug 26, 1995 06:35 AM
by Aprioripa

>I objected to Jesus being called the Master of
>Masters,

 Hmm, in the quote Jesus was not called the Master of the Masters, Christ
was -- le difference.

>Hierarchies are spoken of in our literature. Some of our
>organizations are set up on hierarchical principles.

 Hierarchy, in this context, does not mean authoritarian but relational
identification. There is complete freedom from all personal authority in
spiritual realms. The system is completely dynamic and "holoarchy" may be
used some day as a better way to describe such.