Re: cat communication

Aug 21, 1995 00:58 AM
by Gail Rider Craig

>For ten years we had a white part-siamese cat named Casper. He
went to cat heaven a couple of years ago, but everytime my
husband took a shower, the cat would wait for my husband to come
out. While my husband was toweling off, Casper would sneak up
behind him and bite him in the back of the leg. My husband told
me he thought this was the cat's way of playing a joke.

>- ann

We had an unneutered male who did the same thing to me when I
came out of the shower. I thought it was a testosterone thing.