Re: Current location

Aug 07, 1995 07:33 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Janice,

Now situated northeast of Atlanta about 55 miles in Gainesville,
GA in the woods on beautiful Lake Lanier. I am within 2 hours of
the Great Smokey National Park and some excellent white water
rafting rivers, but only an hour from my beloved Braves and the
intellectual stimulation of the Atlanta Lodge.

Lewis
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu