Re: Fundamentalism

Aug 04, 1995 07:20 PM
by Janice Hensley (SAIL)

Where are your current environs, Lewis? - and how long ago were
you at USF? I have a feeling that politicians and preachers get
in lock step in most places!

Enjoyed your posting - still pondering it!!?!! :)

Janice Hensley jhensley@chuma.cas.usf.edu

On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Lewis Lucas wrote:

> Janice,

> Thanks for your comments. I lived in St. Pete for 13 years
and a USF grad. That area, at least at that time, seemed much
more eclectic than my current environs. When politicians and
preachers get in lock step it makes me shudder!