Re: Theosophical Network

Aug 02, 1995 09:40 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Nick--

The KH letter to Besant was first published in the Eclectic
Theosophist in its uncensored form. Subsequently, Theosophical
History reprinted it. It is in my forthcoming Initiates of
Theosophical Masters. I have posted it here, and could do so
again if you like. Theosophical Network was published from 1986
through 1990, and I don't have any copies. But if all you need
is the letter rather than any accompanying commentary, I'll
provide.

Paul