Re: A Few Remarks on Paul Johnson's Refusal to Engage in Discussion and

Jun 30, 1995 03:14 PM
by jrcecon

Greetings...

A whoppin' "Yea" to taking the discussion to the "theos-roots"
list.  Our esteemed list moderater has gone to the trouble of
creating the seperate lists for precisely this reason (IMO) ....
and while I have not read Paul's book, Daniel's comments struck
me as containing something intensely personal in them, as though
I was seeing the tip of a long drawn out discussion ...

Point is, the history of the TS has an entire list devoted to
this stuff ...  so that those who are utterly indifferent to such
discussions need not sit in on them.

Love & chuckles,     -JRC